Monday, September 22, 2008

Advice for Sarah David

So my English teacher asked us to write some advice for his newborn daughter Sarah David who is now approximately a week old or maybe a little more now. What I would give Sarah as advice is to go out and have fun, stay away from boys because your dad will beat them up :). But go to your classes, don’t skip, and learn as much as you can, because you need your high school diploma now days. You need a high school diploma to be able to be a garbage man! And soon enough I’m sure a high school diploma wont be good enough, you might need a college diploma or university diploma to be able to get a job for the government. So make sure to finish school, and to stay out of trouble, I think that’s the best advice I could give you Sarah :) .

No comments: